Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 12 June 2015

OH LORD I GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISES IN MY LIFE LYRICS



OH LORD I GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISES IN MY LIFE LYRICS


Oh Lord I give You all the praises in my life
Oh Lord I give You all the praises in my life
For Your goodness and Your mercies
All over my life,
If not for You, where will I be O my Father,
If men were God where will I be O Jehovah,

Accidents are killing innocent people,
Some people slept last night but today they are no more now,
It is not because of my righteousness Oh Lord,
You said my righteousness is like a filthy rage before You

Oh Lord I give You all the praises Lord
(I give You all the praises Lord)

When I think of the goodness of the Lord
I will give Him all the praises,
When I think of the mercies of the Lord,
I will give Him all the praises

I will praise the Lord,
The Lord,
The Lord,
Praise Him now for all He has done for me

1 comment: